A family photoshoot can be very daunting for most and it is our jobs as photographers to guide you through this process making you feel comfortable and at ease while having fun.
The process of creating a seamless, fun and enjoyable family photoshoot starts with planning, clear communication and idea generation. Here are some tips below as part of our process:
- In your initial enquiry...
- We supply our range of portrait packages which meet the needs of all clients: digital, albums and a la carte for wall art and beautiful keepsakes for the home.
- We provide our full pricing booklet, there are no hidden costs or hidden prices with LP, we like to be upfront and honest with our clients
- In the planning stages...
- We communicate with you and get to know your family and how we can customise and personalise your photoshoot to your family
- We secure a date that works for us both
- We send a welcome PDF that explains our processes; how to be prepared for the session; clothing styling; using props in your session to customise the photoshoot; and tells you more about Andy & Em.
- We then discuss your location and what clothes to wear to match this scene, time of day to get the best imagery and lighting, and show you example imagery to make you feel more comfortable with posing
- The photoshoot....
- Now comes the fun part, your photoshoot! On the day, we get to know you as a family in person, we have fun with the kids (without the camera in hand sometimes for them to get to know us), we let go, we have fun and you as a family get to relax and enjoy yourselves.
- It's all about being yourselves and forgetting that we're even there! We are there to document moments within your family and the fun and love you share.
I had so much fun with Brenda, Drew and Christina on their family photoshoot recently and their family photoshoot is the epitome of what Life Portraits values are: Capturing precious moments in a candid photography style to really capture true emotion. See for yourself below! They are just the most beautiful family and we had great fun, such naturals. They relaxed so much that it was like I wasn't there <3